We’re working with Edith Neville Primary School in 2021 on their local Citizen Programme co-curating an exhibition.
As we are all in lockdown, the history club is starting a ‘Story hour‘. We have different themes:
- Housing and Basil Jellicoe
- Edith Neville
- Gilbert Bayes Art in everyday life
- Mary Wollstonecraft – Women and Education
- Elizabeth Garrett Anderson and Health
- Working lives and Railways
We’ll run through 5 photos and films and will upload activity books for each session.
Watch this space!